Heartland of Texas Emmaus Community Board of Directors
|Lay Director||Tom Ruiz||2020|
|Assistant Lay Director||Joann Dilworth||2021|
|Spiritual Director||Jason Teague||2021|
|Assistant Spiritual Director||Grady Roe||2022|
|Upper Room Representative||Tom Ruiz||2020|
|Walk Support||Kelsey Mills||2020|
|Site Support and Selection||Troy Ellet||2020|
|Member Services and Communications/Registrar||Allen Mynk||2020|
|Gathering Support - North||TBA|
|Gathering Support - South||Tom Bornschein||2020|
|Website Management||Alan Bazard||2022|
|Training and Compliance||Tom Ruiz||2020|
|Reunion Groups||Tom Bornschein||2021|
|Music Director - North (NV)||Mike Olsen|
|Music Director - South (NV)||Mike McKeown|
|Past Lay Director (NV)||Ti Mynk|
|* NV - non-voting capacity|
Emmaus Community Church Coordinators
Following is a list of Church Coordinators for the Heartland of Texas Emmaus Community. The Church Coordinators are members of the Emmaus community and they assist with Emmaus events and activities in their local Church.
|FUMC Burnet||Troy and Susan Ellett|
|Leander UMC||Janice and David Hinojosa|
|Cross Tracks Church - Liberty Hill UMC||Mary Smith|
|FUMC Marble Falls||Kelsey Mills|
|Bee Creek UMC||Richard Wendrock & Matt Scheussler|
The Gathering Coordinators are responsible for :
- Securing the space for the church.
- Setting up the elements for communion.
- Arranging for Child Care service during the worship service.
- Making sure the food area is ready to go by 5:45. (tables, tea, water, plates, napkins, forks/spoons/knives, serving spoons, etc.).
- Make sure we have a 4th day speaker for the gathering.
- Have the worship space ready and open for the band by 5:00.
- Containers to take up the offering. The Community Treasurer will take the money and make the deposit.